Monday, February 20, 2017

Trust Secrets W. Mermaids

Thanks for joining us today! DT member Jen here from Scrap Shack Designs. Since I live in Upstate NY our winters are rather long....and cold...so when I received the new stamps from Just For Fun I immediately thought warm thoughts and today's card is the outcome. 


If you know JFF then you know that these are brand new stamps!! It's like Christmas but better!! Make sure to head on over and check it out here. 

For my card I used the sentiment stamp found here. As you can see I cut my stamp apart....yes, I did that! I used to be afraid of cutting my stamps but then I realized that if you are going to get more use out of them then grab those scissors and go for it. 

That beautiful image stamp is also new and can be found here. After I stamped the image in a Desert Sand ink I took various colors and sponged them in. I then wrapped some twine, attached some faux sea shells and gems, and then layered it onto the base. 

Thanks again for stopping by today. If you are curious to see more of my work you can find me here on my blog. 

Happy Crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I am thinking about the beach because it is near 80 degrees here today! Great job on the card, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card makes me miss the beach! I love the little shells you added! Such a relaxing card Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relaxing scene! Great card!

    ReplyDelete