Saturday, March 11, 2017

Happy Birthday To You

Hi! It is designer April here again. The challenge this month here at Just For Fun is Happy Birthday. I want to show you a birthday card I made using these fun new bicycle stamps and washi tape.




I stamped the Old Time Bicycle Motif stamp and the High Wheeler Bicycle Motif stamp with Versa Mark ink, added black embossing powder and heat set it. I colored the roses using Spectrum Noir markers. I cut out the images and adhered them to a green square and then to a black square. They were pop dotted to the card.




For the card background I used various washi tapes in the corners and stamped the birthday saying from the Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet.

I would love for you to join our Birthday challenge. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

April

2 comments:

  1. April, this is so pretty, I love the stripes and the patterns go so perfectly with these great new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo April! I just love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete