Saturday, March 18, 2017

Pop Up Gift Card!

I just love interactive cards...wobbles, pop ups, pull tabs, etc. I really wanted to make something that I had never made before and dug around in my stash of tutorials. I found a little gem called the Pop Up Gift Card by Andrea Luhman in one of my old Stamp Rap publications from Club Scrap . This is my version using her instructions!

JFFRS Steam Punk Balloon stamp image embossed with gold embossing powder and colored with Kuretaki Gansai Tambi Watercolors. Club Scrap Delft card stock.

Of course I added an action wobble to the Steampunk Balloon image on the front of my card! 



The gate fold card opens to reveal two pop up bicycle motif images and a place to insert a gift card in the center.  


JFFRS High Wheeler Bicycle Motif stamped and embossed in gold, colored with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors.

JFFRS Old Time Bicycle Motif stamp image.


Still plenty of room to write birthday wishes or a sentiment!

Speaking of birthday cards, the monthly challenge is ON and waiting for you to link up your artwork for a chance to win a gift certificate to shop at JFFStamps! Click here for more details or visit the link located in the upper right side bar! AND be sure to follow JFF Rubber Stamps on Instagram for daily inspiration!

Wendy Bellino





2 comments: