Saturday, March 4, 2017

Some"bunny" is Having a Birthday...

I am not a fan of marshmallows, but I LOVE this marshmallow bunnies stamp set! 
I designed the sentiment using the Agent "C" font in Photoshop Elements and printed on Club Scrap card stock. 

I gave my little popped up bunny a generous coat of Diamond Stickles to resemble a Peep marshmallow. 

This card is perfect for all of the spring Birthday babies in my family! 
BLOG CANDY ALERT! 

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps (JFFRS) hosts a monthly challenge and the randomly chosen winner will receive a gift certificate to shop in their online store. Click here for more design team inspiration and to link up your artwork for the March Birthday Challenge! 

3 comments:

  1. Too adorable! These look so fun to play with and especially to add the glitter! Great idea for a fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Wendy. Your sentiment goes so well with it. Love the glittered peep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! What a fun way to use that adorable stamp!

    ReplyDelete