Monday, March 20, 2017

Sunflower Bouquet

Thanks for joining us today! Jen here from the Scrap Shack and I have a great Spring time card that I made using the wonderful Gourdgeous Sunflower Bouquet stamp.


This was a really fun stamp to color in with my watercolor pencils. The details in the stamp made shading such a breeze. After I colored in the stamp I fussy cut it out and popped it onto the card using a 3-D tape. I love the way this turned out. 

Here is the image of the stand alone stamp. 

Did you know that Just For Fun has a whole new line of Spring/Summer stamps that they just released. These stamps are a lot of fun and include scenes, sentiments, hearts, and more! If you are interested in checking them out you can visit them here

Thanks for stopping by today. To learn more about my card or my other creations you can visit me on my blog


3 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheery, Jen! I love all the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the shading AND the fussy cutting! Pretty spring card Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and lively card! You can really tell that you enjoyed coloring this stamp! TFS!

    ReplyDelete