Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sweet Apple Inspiration...

Happy Inspiration Day! Today I am sharing a card featuring a really neat stamp and it's only available in the store at
This fun stamp is called Stamptangle Tall Apple. I haven't seen another apple stamp like this and I just love that it is so different. The sky is the limit to how many ways you could use this stamp., A great tag for an apple pie or a card for a teacher. Thanks for stopping by to see my creation. Don't forget to stop by the blog and join in on the current monthly challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I love the modern art look of this card! I just love all the zentangle stamps! Great job, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow at the top is the perfect accent! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with all their zentangle stamps. Your apple is coloured beautifully.

    ReplyDelete