Thursday, March 30, 2017

The Best Things In Life






I decided to use the Floral Tea Cup image for my card today.  It is so pretty with all the different flowers and I found this great background paper to go with it.



I used my Zig markers to color it and die cut it with a Spellbinders’ circle die.  It was layered on a green scalloped circle die cut and a slightly larger pink die cut circle.  The same color layers were used behind the background paper.  This really brought out the colors in the image.  The sentiment is the new Best Things In Life, which is perfect for this card.  What is better than fancy coffee cups and sweet smelling flowers.

Just a reminder that there is still time to enter the JFF Monthly Challenge.  The theme is Birthday!

E. Marie

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, bright color, Marie! I love the patterned paper with it.

    ReplyDelete