Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Vintage Bathing Suits

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I've used Vintage Bathing Suits and Lowers Blood Pressure.

I love these bathing suits, such a reminder of what ladies used to wear!

I stamped them on white cardstock in black ink, then colored them with assorted Zig markers.  While the bathing suits reflect a certain era, I wanted the colors to be bright and cheery!  Before adding the panel to another layer of cardstock, I inked the panel with chalk ink, picking up a lighter color of the orange bathing suit.


I created a card from black cardstock and added the stamped panel on top.   I love the sentiment which I thought worked perfectly with the bathing suits.  I created it the same way and added it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.



Sweet, aren't they?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph









No comments:

Post a Comment