Saturday, April 29, 2017

Bike Pretty!

I made this card to celebrate my transformation from couch potato to daily biker! Yesterday my biking buddy and I completed FOUR weeks of daily bike riding (and yoga on Tuesdays)! I'm so proud of us!
JFF Rubber Stamps Bicycle stamp heat embossed with copper foil embossing powder. Card stock and cherry blossom stickers from Club Scrap. Quote found online and printed on card stock using the fonts Charlotte  and Desereted. Concord Grape Distress inked edges.


There's still time to join the April Challenge for a chance to win a gift certificate to shop at JFFStamps. Click here for details! The new challenge starts May 1. Hope to see your artwork in our link up!

     Wendy Bellino




1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! Great use of the fun bike stamp and lovely bunches of flowers!

    ReplyDelete