Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Fresh Florals

Hello and thanks for stopping by!  This is design team member, Heidi, sharing a pretty floral card using stamps from Flora and Fauna unmounted stamp set.


I stamped, colored and fussy cut the flowers.  The leaves were then stamped and colored, and I sponged ink to fill in all the white space. I decided to cut out this corner and apply it over top a woodgrain patterned paper.


The sentiment is from Sentiments 3 unmounted stamp set and I trimmed it out and popped it up with foam tape.

I hope you will check out our Spring and Easter monthly challenge!  Play along and be in the running for a prize!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Heidi, and that woodgrain panel adds just enough aging to make those flowers and leaves POP! I love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, this is lovely! I really like the wood grain pp with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete