Monday, April 17, 2017

Fun Festive Marshmallow Card

Welcome! DT member Jen here from Scrap Shack Designs. For today's card I decided to get a little festive... I know Easter is over, but since I created the card last week I am still going to count it. Plus it's a really fun card, here take a look. 


See fun right? I just love Easter.

For this card I decided to pull out the "Some Kinda Wonderful" paper pack from Close to My Heart and to pair it up with the "All Seasons 3" paper pack from The Paper Studio. 

Once I had the papers picked out I then reached for my Just For Fun stamps. The bunnies, which can be found here, were stamped onto white paper and then fussy cut out. I then took a sentiment stamp, found here, and layered it onto some extra scrap paper (from the Some Kinda Wonderful line.) 

That cute yellow resin flower was left over in my stash from a paper line which was released WAY back in the day. I also finished up the card by making some "grass" by fussy cutting some scrap paper and applying it below the peeps. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to head on over to my blog and subscribe to my tutorials and posts. Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

2 comments: