Saturday, April 15, 2017

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone! Happy Easter from designer April! I want to show you an Easter card I made using these sweet Love U Bunnies . I colored them using Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut them and pop dotted them to the card. I used the Marianne Rose Basket die and cut from aqua card stock. The eggs were cut using the Filigree Eggs dies by Memory Box. The background is a piece of patterned paper with different fonts that say Spring.





Just For Fun has an Easter/Spring challenge going on for the month of April. We would love to see your card creations. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is a DARLING Easter card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete