Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sentimental cards

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I've used some of the amazing sentiments available in the store

I had an assortment of sentiment stamps I wanted to use so I used them as the focal elements on my cards. 

I love this Bliss sentiment.  Pairing it with some bright flowers and pattern paper really helps it stand out!

Seeing this butterfly sentiment, I knew it would be perfect with a die cut butterfly. 



This Enjoy Life sentiment can be used for so many different cards, but I chose to pair it with flowers and several leaves I created with clay from Makin's Clay.  Cut the sentiment into a pennant shape and lightly ink it to coordinate with the simple embossed background.


So pick your sentiment and use them as a starting point for your cards.

Steph


2 comments:

  1. Steph, these are so bright and cheery. I like that the sentiments are the focal point. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, these are so bright and cheery. I like that the sentiments are the focal point. Well done!

    ReplyDelete