Saturday, April 8, 2017

Spring Has Sprung!

The weather has been beautiful and we have been taking advantage of it! The yard is looking good, we planted a vegetable garden and are enjoying the sunshine and cool afternoons. 

My card is a celebration of spring!

I used the Bird House Row stamp image and stamped it a few times on different colored card stock with Versamark ink. I heat embossed with copper foil embossing powder and fussy cut the images out so that I could paper piece them back together. I embellished with some cherry blossom stickers from my new monthly kit from Club Scrap. 

The monthly challenge theme is Springtime/Easter and we'd love for you to link up and share your artwork for a chance to win a gift certificate to shop at JFFStampsClick here for more details AND be sure to follow JFF Rubber Stamps on Instagram for daily inspiration! 

Wendy Bellino



2 comments:

  1. Wendy, what a great Spring card. I love your paper piecing and cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete