Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Sunset Dreams

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I've used the sentiment - to watch a sunset - with this amazing image - Adirondak Sunset


I colored the image with assorted Copic Markers.  To achieve the muted effect, I stamped the image on water color paper.


Next I inked the edges with brown ink and matted the image with black cardstock.  To add some detailing, I tore the bottom edge.


Stamp the phrase in the lower corner of a blue panel.



 Place the stamped panel on the card.



 I love this image - makes me wish I were at the beach.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, beautifully colored, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me wish for the beach too Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the detail of the torn mat! Great job!

    ReplyDelete