Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Watercolor Flowers with markers and stamps

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  Spring has really sprung now, and I am really excited to watch my flowers grow.  I really enjoyed doing this floral card with lovely spring colors.


This look is so easy to get.  Just color right on to your rubber stamp with water-based markers.  Any will do, be it a school supply version or a fancier craft marker.  I used a pink, two oranges and three greens.  Then, I spritzed the stamp with water to rewet the ink and stamped it right onto my watercolor paper.  


In the background, I stamped another floral stamp with light green ink onto light green cardstock.   I used some washi tape and ribbon to add contrasting colors. The stamps I used are both from the Flora and Fauna unmounted stamp set.

Please play along with our monthly challenge -- the theme is Easter or Spring!  Click here for the details.

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, this is so Springy and pretty. I love stamping this way.

    ReplyDelete