Sunday, May 21, 2017

Beautiful Louisiana

Today and I'm showcasing one of the new Spring 2017 arrivals... Gray Heron at Waters Edge stamp image. My themed card needed a Louisiana heron, so I chose colors inspired by the John James Audubon print. I colored the image with Gansai Tambi Watercolors and die cut with an oval Spellbinders die. I finished the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. Visit my blog to see how I reversed the image!


Club Scrap card stock from the May 2017 Adirondacks collection. 

JFF Rubber Stamps is having a Memorial Day sale...40% off all retail orders from May 20-29, so visit the store and go shopping! AND be sure to check out the monthly challenge going on now, make a card and link up for a chance to win a gift certificate to shop at jffstamps.com!

Wendy Bellino

3 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, Wendy! I love how you reversed the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that reverse technique, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete