Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bicycles and Flowers

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I would love to share this flowery card that I created with a couple stamps from the newest release from Just for Fun Rubber stamps.



I colored the High Wheeler Bicycle Motif and Old Time Bicycle Motif with my alcohol markers.  I had already chosen the patterned paper I wanted to use, so I picked colors that coordinated.


I added a sentiment from the Sentiment 3 unmounted stamp set and a few floral embellishments from my stash.  I was really pleased with how cheery this card turned out!

I hope you have a wonderful day and have time to get creative!  Thank you for stopping by and come back again for more inspiration from the design team!

3 comments:

  1. Heidi, this is so bright and cheery! I love the patterned paper and added flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Heidi! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this great design with the 2 wonky panels and all of those wonderful spring colors! The flower embellishments are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete