Saturday, May 13, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day from designer April! I hope all you mothers out there have a wonderful and blessed day.





On my card I started by adding patterned paper to the card base. I cut white frames using the Spellbinders Labels 8 dies and ran them through a dotted swiss embossing folder. I stamped the large colorblock butterfly twice with pink ink, fussy cut them and added them to two corners of the card. I stamped the Happy Mother's Day saying onto the cuttlebug scroll label die and pop dotted it in the middle. The scroll was edged with pink ink.

We have a new card challenge this month called A Mother's Love. We would love for you to join in and you might even win a gift certificate to the Just For Fun store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day.

April











1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I like how the embossed layers are cut into a frame. The butterflies are bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete