Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Not all who wander are lost....

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here again today and I've created 2 cards with some amazing stamps.


Using the Old Time Bicycle Motif stamp, I stamped it 3 times.  I matted each panel with white cardstock and lightly inked each.  Then I placed all 3 panels on a strip of black and a strip of white cardstock.


I used some scrap papers, placing them on a black card.  Placing the stamped panel across the card, I lightly colored the images, then added pearls to the spokes.  The sentiment was stamped on a strip of white cardstock and added to the card.  3 gems were added to offset the stamped sentiment.

I wanted to keep my next card simple so I stamped the Directional Destination Sign in black ink on a white panel. 


I lightly sponged blue ink around the panel before matting it with black cardstock. 


The panel was added to a blue card.  The  sentiment was stamped on a strip of white cardstock, lightly sponged with blue ink and matted with black cardstock.  This was then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

2 comments:

  1. I especially like the bright and fun layout in the first card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice geometric design on the first card. I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete