Monday, June 5, 2017

2 For 1: Summer Days

Hi! Welcome and thanks for joining us today! DT member Jen here from Scrap Shack Designs and I have two wonderful and amazing summer cards to share with you today. Let's get right to it. 

So these two cards have a lot in common. They were both made using my watercolor paints and they both use stamps from our brand new release!! I love these summer scene stamps, no matter what you do with them they are simply beautiful! 

The first card up is a very "Cool" take on the summer scene. I used a lot of blues with it. I matted some DSP from "The Paper Studio's All Season's" paper pack and then I typed up a poem using that same blue tone. This card uses the new Adirondack Sunset stamp from Just for Fun's new Spring 2017 release. 


Next up we have quite the opposite because I chose to stick to warmer tones. The theme is still the same and I stuck to the beautiful scene stamps, I just switched up the colors. For the second card I decided to use the Relaxing in the Sand stamp along with the watercolor paints. I also typed out this sentiment and matted the layers. 


If you have not already picked out your summer stamps make sure to head on over to JFF and take a look at all of the new beautiful ones we offer. Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to stop back in for more inspiration! 

Happy Crafting! 

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely summery cards! You did such a great job coloring and the paper you chose to go with is great for both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards just ooze summertime! The tropical print on the second card is so bright and colorful! Great cards Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Jen! Love the papers and coloring.

    ReplyDelete