Saturday, June 24, 2017

Every Day is a Gift

Hello! It is designer April here today from Stampwilly Designs. I hope you are having a good day. Well, it is certainly beach weather, so I have a beach card to show you where I used the new Oxide Distress inks for the background.




I swiped yellow, green and blue colors directly on the card using the ink pads. I then spritzed the top of the card with water and let the water run down the card to blend the colors. I stamped the new stamp called Relaxing in the Sand on top and colored using my Zig markers. The saying is from the Sentiments 3 unmounted stamp sheet. I paper pieced the sun and added clear sparkle embossing powder to it for shimmer. You can see the sparkle better in the picture below.




You still have a few days left to join the challenge for this month. We would love to see your creations and you might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Remember every day is a gift and I hope you will truly have a great day!

April


2 comments: