Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Summer Camp Cards

Hello from Design Team member, Heidi!  I am having a great time focusing on increasing my stash of masculine cards as part of Just for Fun's June Challenge!  (I hope you will play along too, click here for the challenge post.)  I am very outnumbered in my household between DH, the kids, the cat -- even the fish!  So I definitely need these cards!

The cards I am sharing today I will need very soon for summer camp!  I figure out how many days it takes for a card to get to the camp and then I send them ahead so that DS will hopefully get one each day.  I used some super stamps from the Camping Theme at Just for Fun's store.

I first cut a window into patterned paper.  I stamped my images and just filled in color with some markers.  (No fancy coloring needed!) For this first card I stamped over top of the image in light beige ink with the Tattered Screen background stamp.  The sentiment was stamped on kraft cardstock and trimmed out.  


The second card is just a variation of the first.  I trimmed around the image so that the leaves would go outside the frame.  These were not difficult to make at all!



Thank you for coming by today!  There will be lots more wonderful projects coming up all month from the rest of the design team -- so stop in often!

2 comments:

  1. Heidi, these are so cute! I know your son will love these. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the patterned paper you used! Great cards for summer camp!

    ReplyDelete