Thursday, July 6, 2017

It's All About The Feather...

Today I am going to share with you a super cute stamp! I happen to love feathers. Big feathers, little feather and even artwork featuring feathers. I just can't get enough of those pretty and colorful things!
This lovely stamp is called Stamptangle Feather 1. I really love the design. You can color up this stamp different and come up with a completely different image each and every time. The best part, there is a series of Stamptangle Feathers in the JFF store!
Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. Carolyn, this is beautiful! I love how you colored the feather and I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely colorful feather!!!!
    I luv this art so much,thank you so much for sharing this.
    Pincodestreet

    ReplyDelete