Saturday, July 8, 2017

Ukelele Lady

I caved and bought some Distress Oxide inks... I saw so many posts using them and I was intrigued! They are so smooth and creamy and make inking a background so easy! I love what happened to the background when I flicked water droplets on it.
Ukelele Hula Girl, Harvest Moon and Wind Swept Palm JFF Rubber Stamps. Club Scrap cardstock.
That sure was a lot of fussy cuttin' but I love how it turned out! I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers to color the images and added some Stickles for sparkle. I heat embossed the harvest moon with silver embossing powder because...you know the song...♫ By the Light of the Silvery Moon♫♪! Oh, I am so ready for a beach VACATION! 

Be sure to check out the new challenge for July, WEDDING BELLS! Whip up a wedding themed card and share it with us for a chance to win a gift certificate to shop at JFF Rubber Stamps!


Have a fabulous Saturday!



3 comments:

  1. Fun card and gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, Wendy! I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color palette used and ofcource that makes the backgroud so so much attractive.
    Pincodestreet

    ReplyDelete