Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Happy Halloween Witch

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here again today and I've used some great stamps from the store to create my card.   The new releases are awesome!!

I love this Moonlit Witch Silhouette.  As I wanted to keep the focus on the witch, I stamped her in black ink and then stamped the surrounding images in shades of blue and green.


 
 
Because of the design of the stamp, I thought she'd look great peaking out of a card, so I die cut a circle in the card front and added a die cut border on top.  The stamped image was placed behind the die cut opening.
 
 

Happy Halloween is from Sentiments 1 which I stamped on the same paper as the die cut border.  I then mounted it on black cardstock and added it to the card with foam adhesives.
 
 My next card uses the Witches Magic stamp.
 

 
I love the fun whimsical nature of this stamp.  I can almost see the shoes and broom dancing around the room, can't you? 


I also used Happy Halloween from Sentiments 1 to grace the side of this card.


Thanks for stopping by.
 
Steph
 






2 comments:

  1. These are neat cards, Steph. I love the window you created on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful window card. What a great surprise it will be to open the card and see the entire scene!

    ReplyDelete