Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Fun with Googly Eyes & Halloween Cards

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I recently took a trip to the craft store and bought some googly eyes!  I got the ones that do not have adhesive on them because they were so much economical.  I had an idea on how to use them for Halloween cards using Just for Fun stamps from the newest release.  Are they creepy?  Cute?  Both?




I used the Large Canning Jar and Small Canning Jar, as well as the Lid.  I filled one up with the google eyes and then used a spider sticker in the other.  I simply used a black marker and a ruler to draw a straight line down to depict his web.  The first card was so fun to make that I went ahead and did another!



The sentiments are from Unmounted Sentiment Sheet 1.

Just for Fun is having a Halloween Challenge this month!  (The current challenge is always linked at the upper right side of the blog.) I hope you will hop on over and participate.  A reminder that you do NOT have to use JFF stamps to enter, but you could be a random winner of a gift certificate to the JFF store!  

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Heidi! The googly eyes in the jar is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your great cards! So bright and I love the google eyes. Great job, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete