Saturday, October 28, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Hi from designer April! Halloween is almost here. Are you getting ready for those trick-or-treaters? I must say I miss the kids coming by. We live in a cul-de-sac and we don't get any kids in our neighborhood. Here is a Halloween card I made using our brand new stamps!


I made a bokeh background for this card by sponging on several colors of Distress inks, then laying a circle stencil on top and sponging on white pigment ink. I used the CJ-Canning Jar Wire Handle for my cauldron! When I first got my new stamps I immediately thought this was a cauldron but soon found out that it wasn't! I think it makes a good cauldron anyway! LOL! I stamped it and colored it in using a Sharpie marker. I found some green Liquid Applique to add to the pot and I then added some clear Stickles glitter over it. The Witch Silhouette, Large was stamped in black beside the pot.

I hope you all have a very Happy Halloween!

April

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic background and fantastic card! I thought the exact same thing about the wire handle, I was sure it was a cauldron. So glad it can be used for more than one thing!

    ReplyDelete