Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Happy Haunted Halloween

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here again today and I've used some great stamps from the store to create my card. Halloween is getting closer so be sure to get your Halloween cards done.  This Haunted House Silhouette stamp  is from the latest release.




 I inked the stamp in black and brown inks to give it a spooky appearance then added yellow to the windows.  A red door invites you to the spookiness within.
 

The house was die cut to fit the card using Spellbinders dies.  A black mat gives it some emphasis as I placed it on the spider webbed and striped card.


The sentiment is from Sentiments 1, which is an amazing collection of sentiments.

Thanks for stopping.

Steph




1 comment:

  1. Steph, this is s neat spooky card! I like the spider web you created.

    ReplyDelete