Saturday, November 4, 2017

Always Thankful

My post today was inspired by this quote...


I typed up this short version to add to my card using Photoshop Elements and printed on white card stock.

Love ya Like a Sister (BOLD) and Homemade Apple fonts.



Don't you love this gate fold design? 


There's plenty of room on the inside panel to write a short note. 



JFF Rubber Stamps Acorn stamp. Club Scrap card stock. 
The new monthly challenge is up on the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog!

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, food

This month we've embraced all that's great about November - Thanksgiving of course, Family and Travel...  travel to and from a get-together, travel for shopping, travel for just plain old fun. It's your pick! Link up your creations HERE for a chance to win a gift certificate from JFF Rubber Stamps

I'll look for you in the gallery!





1 comment:

  1. I love this card, the bright colors and gold. Love the acorns!

    ReplyDelete