Saturday, November 11, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi! It is designer April here today from Stampwilly Designs. I hope you are enjoying the Fall season as much as I am. I want to show you a card I made using several old and new stamps here from Just for Fun.

 


I used new stamps Cluster of Stalks  and Tiny Flying Birds.  I stamped the older Stamptangle Pumpkin Lg.  on orange card stock and embossed with brown embossing powder. I fussy cut it and popdotted it onto the card. The two birds is an older stamp, Pair of Birds. The saying is from the Sentiment 1 stamp sheet.

To make the background I washed watercolors on watercolor paper, crinkled some saran wrap and laid it on the wet card until it dried. I pulled off the saran wrap and it gave a tie dye pattern.

Please join us in this month's challenge. You do not need to use a Just For Fun stamp, but we would love it if you could. We would love to see your wonderful creations. You might also win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

April

1 comment:

  1. Lovely scene, April! It mimics the skies that I am seeing lately, with lots of migrating geese and flocking birds. Great job!

    ReplyDelete