Monday, November 6, 2017

Note Card or Tag

Today I have a project that is perfect for the upcoming holiday season because it can be used for so many different things and the theme could easily be adjusted. One of my family members LOVES for me to make her a bunch of tags that she can use for various things around the holidays, and when I say a bunch I mean like hundreds! She uses them for presents, for food baskets, for little friendly notes, for EVERYTHING!! 

So I set out and started playing around with my Just For Fun stamps. She wanted the tags to be somewhat flat so die-cuts were simply not going to work. She also mentioned that she has some homemade goodies that she wanted to attach the tags to so she could hand them out as presents and perhaps pass along some recipes. 


For this super fun super small sized tag I went ahead and cut a card base out at 3" x 6" then I scored and folded in the middle. Since I was using a black card base I decided to cut a smaller white layer for the inside of the card. This area works well for a small recipe or a note. 

The mason jar stamp is spectacular and can be found here and the best news is that JFF offers this stamp in small and large!! Sorry for the excitement but I really do love this stamp. Anyway, I paired the Jar stamp with a really friendly, elegant, and smaller "Hello" sentiment stamp, also from JFF and can be found here.  

To finish up this tag/card I decided to grab some black and white twine from my stash and wrap it around the top of the jar stamp. I then attached a button with a glue dot and placed the image onto the black card base. I think that the neutral colors pair up so perfectly with that rustic jar stamp and can't wait to make a million of these little guys. 

I love how this project came out, aside from using two of my favorite stamps, the project is adorable, rustic, and can be easily duplicated to any size event. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

<3 DT Jen 


2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use the jar stamp for a tag for home made goodies and other stuff! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Jen! This will make a great tag for goodies.

    ReplyDelete