Monday, July 17, 2017

Embossing Fun!

Hi guys! It's Jen here from The Scrap Shack  and today I have a really fun and colorful card and technique for you to check out.


For this card I started by sponging on different ink colors to create a really fun background. I then decided to grab the "Cupids Arrow" stamp and cut it apart so I ended up getting two stamps out of one. I did this because I wanted to clear emboss those beautiful arrows on the background and use the sentiment in a white as the foreground. 

This card was super simple to put together and came out awesome. If you are interested in more of my projects or watching the process video you can head on over to my blog. Thanks for checking in today! Happy Crafting! 

2 comments:

  1. Super fun and bright project. I haven't cut apart this stamp, but I sometimes do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cheery, Jen. Great job!

    ReplyDelete