Saturday, July 8, 2017

Pretty Peony

Hi! It is designer April here today from Stampwilly Designs. I want to show you a card I made with this beautiful Peony stamp. I love flowers of all types, but it has been hard keeping my flowers outside alive in this summer heat! I have already had to replant two of my pots.




I love playing with my new Distress Oxide inks. I saw a different way to use them the other day and I had to try it on this flower. I stamped the flower on black card stock and heat embossed the flower using white embossing powder. I used the Oxide inks to paint the flower. I really like the look of the "paint." It shows up so well against the black background. Sequins, a bow and butterfly were added for embellishments.

We have a fun Wedding Time challenge going on this month here at Just For Fun. We hope to see your wonderful creations. You might even win a gift certificate to the store. Also check out all the wonderful flower stamps here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment