I tested out a "new to me" masking technique using rubber cement and I think I like it!
I stamped the Stamptangle Tree with a rainbow of colored ink and painted over the stamped image with rubber cement and an old paintbrush. It dried quickly and I used a rubber brayer and some distress ink to create the blue sky background over it. I rubbed the rubber cement off with my finger and was pleasantly surprised how well the masking worked! I stamped the Sentiment Hearts in Versamark on some red card stock and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. A whole lot of fussy cuttin' later and I had a handful of hearts to decorate my tree. So, let's see...1, 2, 3, 4 different stamps on my card! I think that's a record for me!
The monthly challenge is going on now!
Click here to link up your project for a chance to win a gift certificate from JFF Stamps. I'll look for you in the gallery!