I know that Halloween isn't even here yet, but how cute is this new turkey rubber stamp!? He's fun to color. Fussy cut, not so much :) He should be available soon in the Just for Fun online store.
Just for Fun stamps. Club Scrap papers. American Crafts twine. Chameleon colored pencils. Recollections washi tape. Tonic Nuvo drops.
2. Add three different washi tapes vertically.
3. Wrap twine around card panel and adhere to card base.
4. Stamp turkey, color and fussy cut. Stamp sentiment on background panel.
5. Adhere turkey to panel with dimensional foam.
6. Add Nuvo drops and let dry.
Don't forget to join our Halloween challenge over at the Just for Fun blog. You could win a gift certificate to the store just for linking your artwork.